White Pines is excited to launch its series called Parent Connect. Parent Connect evenings plan to build a partnership connecting schools, families and communities for an even better Grand Haven. We believe that this partnership will empower parents to better support their child's education now and in the future.
Each evening session begins at 5:30 and concludes at 6:45 p.m.
Click on the links below for notes, videos, and resources from several Parent Connect events.
2014-15 Parent Connect Nights
- Thursday, September 25 - Brain Research and PBIS
- Thursday, October 16 - ParentVue and Social Media Safety
- Tuesday, October 28 - Math Support
- TBD - Language Arts Support
- TBD - Science and Social Studies Support