Welcome to your new Drupal website!
Please follow these steps to set up and start using your website:
- Configure your website Once logged in, visit the administration section, where you can customize and configure all aspects of your website.
- Enable additional functionality Next, visit the module list and enable features which suit your specific needs. You can find additional modules in the Drupal modules download section.
- Customize your website design To change the "look and feel" of your website, visit the themes section. You may choose from one of the included themes or download additional themes from the Drupal themes download section.
- Start posting content Finally, you can create content for your website. This message will disappear once you have promoted a post to the front page.
White Pines Intermediate School seeks to cultivate the potential in every student by inspiring a love of learning and civic engagement. Our mission includes challenging and supporting all students to achieve academic excellence within a diverse community of learners.
White Pines Intermediate unites more than 900 fifth and sixth grade students from Griffin, Mary A. White, Lake Hills, Peach Plains, Ferry, Rosy Mound, and Robinson Elementary Schools. White Pines is also a school of choice for many students in Ottawa County.
Grand Haven Area Public Schools is a district of distinction providing exemplary programs and opportunities to meet the diverse needs of our students. We have gained national recognition for excellence in academics, athletics, and the arts. Thank you for choosing White Pines Intermediate, sharing in our adventure, and contributing toward our continuous improvement as a school for fifth and sixth grade students.
News and Happenings
GIVE AND TAKE is the name of the summer event each August when students and parents come to school in preparation for the new academic year. This year August 22 and 23 have been reserved for this special event. CLICK HERE for more detailed information.
- Monday, August 22, from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 23 from 3:00 to 6:00 p.m.
- Monday, August 22 from 3:00 to 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 23 from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.